InoSens is a boutique consultancy specializing in delivering innovative, scalable technology solutions and business services for agrifood value chain. The company heavily relies on various co-development methodologies, adapted in-house to the specific characteristics of the agrifood sector to help companies from the ICT sector to recognize, evaluate and seize upon business opportunities in agrifood. InoSens builds on key accounts from the agrifood sector and maintains strong and lasting alliances with complementary players (e.g. hardware vendors, agronomists, food scientists, etc). The company is based in Novi Sad, Serbia, but works internationally.
InoSens is now looking for an Expert in Agricultural Insurance with strong linkages with the agriculture insurance and re-insurance industry interested in the opportunity to use her/his proven background in a unique, agile environment to help rollout a high-end AgI solution.
- Plan and conduct cost/benefit analysis and prepare recommendations to the Business Development team related to identified issues;
- Continuously conduct comprehensive commercial evaluations to assure a steady stream of valuable and actionable competitive intelligence;
- Assist in pilot activities to validate products’ commercial viability and then prioritize its roll out with clear ROI and targets;
- Act as liaison with AgI stakeholders and end-users in order to understand needs, and evaluate clients’ requirements;
- Support the Business Development team in defining Minimum Viable Products (MVPs) and validating Business Model Assumptions to speed up time to market;
- Support market research, business model ideation, and rollout plans.
- Relevant degree (BsC, MsC, PhD) in agricultural economics, finance, insurance, or an equivalent combination of education and experience in agri-insurance and reinsurance is desirable;
- Comprehensive understanding of the agri-insurance sector (crop insurance sales and claims adjusting, or other related experience) and strong analytical skills with the knack and confidence to translate trends into concrete growth opportunities is required;
- Knowledge of farm production methods, farm products, and farm business management/finance is highly preferred;
- Previous international experience is desirable, as well as experience in donor-funded projects;
- Proven verbal and written English language skills are essential;
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively, creatively, and flexibly within a cross-disciplinary team and with clients is a must.
Our commitment to learning and development, as well as equality and diversity, create a welcoming environment for all prospective employees.
If you feel you are the right person for this position, and you are interested in continuing your career in a dynamic international environment, with possibilities for further advancement, please send your CV and motivation letter to hr[at sign]inosens.rs before August 31st, 2018, and visit our website at inosens.rs.
Please note that only candidates who fulfill the above-mentioned criteria will be contacted. Interviews will be held in English.