InoSens is Serbia’s most successful SME in terms of the number of EU Horizon 2020 projects funded. We are an innovation-driven boutique consultancy specialised in the delivery of innovative, scalable technology solutions and business services for diverse European value chains in the broad agrifood sector and beyond.
We are looking for a Project Manager or Project Assistant Manager specialized in Content Writing and Graphic Design to join our team in working with diverse world-renowned stakeholders, ranging from entrepreneurs, start-ups and SMEs to large industries, governmental institutions and academic research organisations, on the implementation of the ongoing and preparation of new competitive projects funded by the European Commission through Horizon 2020 and Horizon Europe programmes.
- Participating in the development and implementation of multichannel Communication and Dissemination Plans and Strategies on Horizon 2020 and Horizon Europe projects, together with other team members and our international partners
- Interacting with and supporting international consortia and stakeholders
- Working on Community Management, Social Media Campaigns, Email Marketing, PR and in-house Marketing, development of communication/dissemination packages etc.
- Designing communication and dissemination materials (brochures, presentations, posters, and other visuals)
- Running and maintaining projects’ websites and other online media outlets – content writing, writing press releases, blog posts, including the graphical design
- Analysing and reporting on the impact of projects’ communication/dissemination activities (using Google Analytics or other similar tools and platforms)
- Participating in project events and other meetings (both online and physical, including international travel)
- Contribute to preparation of new Horizon Europe project proposals, together with other team members and our international partners
- Contributing to other professional activities of the organisation.
We are looking for candidates with:
- Excellent written and verbal English (our working language is English)
- Strong visualisation and graphic design skills: good knowledge of Adobe Package and WordPress
- Consolidated experience in Communication / Media / Community Management, including online media & tools (international experience would be an asset)
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a relevant field (PhDs are also welcomed)
- Proficient content writing skills
- Self-motivated and positive personality with a capacity to work independently, multitask, learn fast and work under pressure to meet deadlines and KPIs
- Experience in working on EU projects is not required but would be an advantage.
- Full-time position in an established organisation located in Novi Sad, Serbia
- Dynamic, friendly and international working environment
- Fast career progression based on the progress achieved
- Continuous personal growth opportunities through working on cutting-edge topics and with leading international teams
- Competitive salary, in line with candidate’s experience.
Interested applicants should apply directly via LinkedIn or send their CVs to email@example.com. Only short-listed candidates will be interviewed.